Sunny Day Out: Floral on Floral
Happy Thursday everyone!
Two weeks in Vietnam sure has gone by fast. Time with family and close friends have been well spent and now it's time for me to get back to the big ole' Texas for my up and coming internship.
There has been tons of beach time, tanning, cheap massage, and amazing street food. I sure will miss this place very much.
Today's Outfit
- Floral blouse found at a local market in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
- Forever 21 floral wide leg pant (similar here) cut to be a short
- Steve Madden leopard loafers (similar here)
- Nine West fold-able straw hat (last seen here and here)
- Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 in Damier Ebene (can buy here)
Taa taa, Vietnam! Until we meet again,
Marnie,
xoxo





6 comments
Cute outfit! I have similar shoes on my latest post.
ReplyDeletexo
Melissa
http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com
Thank you so much Melissa!!
Deleteloving this combo!!
ReplyDeletexx,
http://anythingwithstuds.blogspot.com/
Thankss Jzanoti!! I love your instagram pictures!!
Deletecute outfit! check out mine please
ReplyDeletehttp://blowarainbow.blogspot.com/ ♥
nice look!
ReplyDeletemaybe we can follow eachother?
Let me know if you follow me
and I follow back!
www.linlicious-style.nl