White Details



I'm terribly sorry about the lack of posts lately. A lot of things have been going at my place this summer. I got a new puppy, named her Betty Boop in honor of the cartoon code. I'm also in the process of packing to move to a new apartment. Packing is tiring but I'm also oh-so-excited to be able to redecorate everything. My days have been a series of packing, walking dog, training new puppy, and furniture shopping, so bare with me if I come off as a little socially awkward. Another new thing that happened is, as you can all see, my hair. I got dumb bangs, finally. After a very very long time of fear, doubt, and change-hair-phobia (if there's anything like that), I've decided on a very random Wednesday to have it done.




 






Photo from @marnienpthao Instagram

OUTFIT
  • Zara Tank Top (current)
  • Forever 21 silk pants
  • BCBG Heels- found at local thrift store
  • Prada Baroque Cat's Eye Sunglasses in Havanah Ivory (can buy similar here)
Bonus pictures of my Betty Boop




Share:

0 comments