This week's InstaInsta: My Soft Spots

 
 So, this week on InstaInsta: My Soft Spots of the week.
Numero Uno: Cold weather fashion. Oh! I'm so excited Texas has been under 60 these past of days.

Numero Dos: Nail bitting. This is more of a bad habit that I really really need to stop if I ever want a proper manicure.


Numero Tres: My little baby Betty Boop. She's growing so fast. It's been 3 months since we(my bf and I) adopted her and she is now 5 months old. She's like an energy ball of fur. She has grown from 3pounds to 15pounds and is only getting bigger. I'm a little nervous since I live in a small apartment and don't know if there will be enough room for her to run around if she ever gets BIG. She's a beagle mixed with a border terrier (at least I think so), so please let me know if any of you have any idea how big she's going to be.

Numero Cuatro: Envelope Clutch. I got it in Singapore during a very memorable getaway weekend with my girls. Missing them and the crazy times we had in highschool. You know who you are!

Numero Cinco: Skittles, KitKat, Hersheys, and Starburst: my second unhealthy eating habit (besides from eating my nails) I have to say I am very glad that Halloween is coming. Not that I plan to dress up for it or anything, but that ALL the candies are on sale! I have a major sweet tooth and swear I can live on just candies and dessert alone. So, need not to say more, I am VERY HAPPY. 

Numero Seis: Kids in costumes. I just find it adorable. This particular kid was running down the aisle when he saw us and decided to fall down and lie there screaming (talking abt high on sugar?!?). I didn't know what to do so I took a picture and posted on Instagram.

Last: I do not recommend you doing this at all! This is another of my unhealthy eating habits I guess.  I microwaved a pack of bacon for my afternoon movie session with my boyfriend. VERY delicious, VERY unhealthy. 

I hope you all like my little recap of the week. Follow my in Instagram @marnienpthao for more pictures!
Marnie Nguyen, 


Share:

0 comments