Thanksgiving
It's Thanksgiving day again. Another year has passed with so much to be thankful for. For me personally, this past year has been incredible with lots of personal changes, hard work and determination to go after my dreams.
First of all, I'm thankful for the supporter of this blog. The journey has been incredible for myself, and I couldn't have done without all the support and love I've received this past year. Being able to share and express myself through the art of fashion is a very liberating experience that everyone should be able to do. I know it has given me the opportunity to express my true colors to the world, a sense of who I am, and what I want to be.
I never thought I could do art, not knowing how many form of arts are out there in the world. One day in a college English class, the professor pulled me aside and told me I had it in me. She is also a design professor. By simply seeing my PowerPoint deck, she knew I had the small gift of playing with colors and patterns in me and asked if I wanted to join her design classes. I was stunned. But by just that small and simple gesture of acknowledging my little skill, she gave me hope in a thing I thought I had no talent of. I am thankful for that.
I am also thankful for all of my supporters in life. This past year has been a roller-coaster for myself, being a senior in college and looking for a job. However, I have learned that, with the right people around you, anything you want can happen if you pour your mind and heart into it.
So, this Thanksgiving, let the people around you know how much you appreciate them. Little things can make big changes, and they go a long way.
Remember what's most important to you and keep them in mind, not just for today, but for each and every step you take in life.
Thank you everyone for reading. I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!
Turkey here I come! Let's get food-wasted!!!
Marnie,
_______________________________
OUTFIT:
- ASOS Shell Top with Fluted Sleeve
- ASOS Skater Dress with Kiss Print
- ASOS Jewel & Coin Necklace
- Classic bow belt (similar ASOS Bow Belt With Metal Plate Waist)
(Part of the CollegeFashionista X ASOS HOliday Advertorial series,
sponsored by College Fashionista and ASOS)

0 comments