Prabal Gurung for Tagret: Review
One of the most anticipated Target collaboration since Missoni has arrived this morning at your local Target stores. Did some damage this morning- I have to say the haul was very worth my time and effort of waking at 7am on a Sunday morning.
As for the clothing line, I have nothing to say. Beautifully done. I was a little resistant at first about all the florals that's been going on since.. forever, but this time Mr. Gurung somehow still finds a way to freshen the florals up. The Nolita print is PER-to-the-FECT. My ultimate favorite is the Shirt Dress in Nolita Print and the oh so soft First Date sweatshirt.
I also got a couple of the sleeveless dresses( The Floral Crush and the Apple Red), however, they run a little too big (again...) for me. So, I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep them. Other than that, I'm pretty satisfied with the damage this morning. I know I'll definitely be wearing and re-wearing the longsleeve tee next week, and the blazer will be an absolute fun to mix with.
Were you in line this morning? Did you get anything? How do you like them? Let me know in the comments below!
A few behind the scenes pictures- most items were gone after 20'...



4 comments
That's quite a haul Marnie! I can't tell that the Floral dress (my fav) is too big in your picture. Can't wait to meet up with my friend to get it.
ReplyDeleteWow Im jealous. I haven't made my way to Target yet but I too was patiently waiting this collab. The ankle straps caught my eye as well. This is perfect timing for a new Spring wardrobe!
ReplyDeletexo Tranay
http://addictedtworetail.blogspot.com
I shopped online and then went to the store in the morning to take photos and browse for my blog review. The sweatshirt was my #1 pick, it's so comfortable and vibrant. I had to get it! I was disappointed that the shoes ran so big. Looks like a nice haul you got there! Worth getting up early for!
ReplyDeletexo,
Melissa
my target was completely sold out by the time I arrived :(
ReplyDeleteWhat size did you buy the red and floral dress in? I am a size two and would be happy to take them off your hand :)
Email me if you are interested.
babysparklz@gmail.com
thank you!!
I love your blog!