My little Red Cambridge Satchel

 
I believe I haven't formally introduce you to my friend little Red Satchel over here.
From my Instagram @marnienpthao

From my Instagram @marnienpthao

From my Instagram @marnienpthao
 
 Of course I only wear her with my Toms.
No that's just my typical oh-I-don't-have-time-to-put-clothes look. My satchel came recently and I really haven't gotten her out of the house to real places except for school yet. I was initially disappointed at how narrow she is compared to what I expected. Turns out I just need to actually organize things in my bag to make things fit in her. My satchel is a size 13 (I get this uestion ALOT) and it actually doesn't fit an A4 paper perfectly like the website said. The piece of paper still fits with a tinsy bit a bending when I close the bag (FYI).
The color is exceptional. I mean, it came up to either yellow or red,  and of course I chose the brighter color for my baby. (Now some of you might argue that yellow is brighter but meh, that was my explanation for myself) I'm loving my satchel and can't wait to pair her with... everything. She's so versatile I literally don't need to think twice (that's explains all the weird outfit).
And if you've been following me on Instagram, neon might be having a moment or two in my closet right now. I mean, who's not. I was so so excited that it rained (a little bitty bit) today so I can try out my new neon raincoat I found at H&M too long ago. Hah! There it is. I might just have worn a raincoat outside when there's very very little rain and looked like a total idiot. But you have to admit it, I'm rockin my little neon coat right there.
What can I say? Oh the things I do for fashion.

PS: my next satchel, which is soon, will be a Flouro in Orange. Watch out people.

Taa Taa People! 


Share:

1 comments

  1. I need to get mine ASAP!!
    Love how you pair the bag...
    Ash T.
    http://www.anythingandeverythingla.com

    ReplyDelete