Dog Walking

It's a beautiful day out and Popeye was excited to be out after two days of rain.

  









The weather is gorgeous so I decided it's time for the ultimate summer look: tank + shorts + crossbody bag +sandals +a dog

The lace short, leather bag and sandals are all from Zara. Seriously, I'm having a Zara fever here. Their summer collection is kinda amazing and it's hard to not overspend every time I visit the store.
The leather bag: my Current Obsession. It's soft, versatile, and have a lil' bit of that Alexander Wang look. The tanks are from Forever 21- I bought a very long time ago, and the necklace is newly delivered from Bauble Bar. If you follow my Instagram [@marnienpthao] or here, you will see that I have a little crush on neon accesories right now. Ahh!!
That's for now. Lemme know if you like this casual look. 
Yay? Nay?

Marnie,
XOXO









Share:

2 comments

  1. You look great! Love your shorts!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Love the color of your top!
    xx

    ReplyDelete