A Love Affair with London
So I'm back from my the long weeks of traveling around the world through London, Scotland, Vietnam and back. Each places I went through reminds me that love is multidimensional and that love is complicated.
London to
me is a fusion of love, an affair that is hard to explain but somehow
can be justified. It is truly the place in between the corporate
American life with the Asian chaotic business. The small streets,
vibrant-festive-young energy, tourists everywhere, the hotpot of Europe, street
pubs, small alleyways, electric bars, the weird friendliness, night markets, vintage shopping, cheap wine, good cheap wine, awesome food and beautiful historic
architectures besides breathtaking modern twists, everything reminds me
of home and more. I'm not sure if it's the awesome group of people that I
was with that made it this way or the city itself, but London simply
reminds me to never stop going, never forget to have fun, and enjoy
every moment of life as it is.
The energy really passes on, and you will feel it. I am a city gal at heart.
XOXO, Lodon. I won't forget you, my love.



0 comments