How I Felt Today: PhillipLim for Target- Bags


Haven't you heard? The Phillip Lim for Target collaboration launched this morning. 


How excited I was/am/will be...
Got myself just a few bags...
Carried them EVERYWHERE,
A color for each occasion,
Big bag, small bags, bags everywhere,
I AM in my BAG HEAVEN.
Also found the PERFECT work bag (fits a 14" HP, a 13" Mac Air, a note book, a make up bag, a pencil case, and more and more and more)

Thank you Phillip Lim! Thank you Target!

XOXO, Marnie

________________________________
Outfit: 
Sparkle Peplum Tank in Black by Phillip Lim for Target (buy here)
Tote with Gussel in Black by Phillip Lim for Target- SOLD OUT ONLINE (buy here)
Mini Satchel in Yellow Mustard, Tan and Black by Phillip Lim for Target- SOLD OUT ONLINE (buy here)
Printed pants by Club Monaco (buy here)
Shoes by Ivanka Trump (buy here)


Share:

1 comments

  1. So jealous! Wish I had been able to stock up!

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete