Neon for Work
Celebrating Friday at work and Autumn with neon sweater and fishtail skirt today.
Work wear is often misunderstood to be boring, colorless, and simple. The reality is it doesn't have to be that way. The clothes you wear should always be a direct reflection of your personality, feelings and mood for the day. On top of that, your outfit is a huge factor in affecting your mood, demeanor, and attitude.
Having all that said, I like to wear colors with fun details to work. Being able to channel my personality through what I wear always keeps in a a good mood and makes me feel more confident in what I do. Of course, if your company has a conservative dresscode, you can always play around with the color palette that you're allowed to wear. For example, you can always modify this look by wearing the fsihtail skirt with a blue of grey sweater, add sparkling jewels for a more feminine effect.
Sweater by Club Monaco; Skirt by Zara; Shoes by Prabal Gurung for Target (limited edition/out of stock); Envelope clutch bought at a flea market in Singapore.
xoxo,
Marnie



0 comments