Life is a Journey
Life is a journey. It takes you to places you've never been before, introduces you to strangers who would end up being lifelong friends and lead you to experiences you never though you would have. Life as it is. I've learned to accept where it takes me, though at times the steps to get there might be hard and painful- because stepping towards a thing, meant stepping away from something else. But I trust where my life is taking me, because everything happens for a reason and the only way to go is forward. The best thing about life is the memories it gives you. Every time you look back on the paths that you've take, I hope you see beautiful memories and joy. I am lucky to say that my life so far haven't disappoint me. I trust where it's taking me next and I am ready for the next adventure!
Outfit by Vietnamese brand Libé WorkShop
Instagram @libeworkshop
Marnie Thao,




0 comments