Swimwear, that are not Triangle bikinis
In lieu of the coming up Swimwear Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Miami, I thought I'd share my favorite Swim-OTDs this summer! Uncoincidentally, none of them are the traditional triangle bikinis nor are they tube tops.
I am super excited for this dedicated event for swimwear as it will bring
new breadth and style into beach wear and water outfits. The swimwear industry is becoming more stagnant as people are getting comfortable with the
traditional triangle bikinis and tube tops. Swimwear can and will be so much more than a cover up for your body for water activities. Like your everyday outfits, your swimwear can be an extension of who you are and what you want to express, just with a little less fabric. To me, this year's exploration has been all about bikini tops than can double as a normal crop top. Keeping this in mind kept my search for the perfect bikini top much more exciting as I kept on thinking whether or not I'd wear the top alone if it wasn't to swim. Find this one click for you that would make you exited about swimwear and stick to it while looking for a new bathing suit this summer. You'll find the quest much more intriguing as you think of new ways to wear and use your bikinis. This coming up fashion week in Miami will also be the perfect place for you to explore new swim style for your self, so stay tuned on Twitter and Instagram- as I will do the same, and explore away! In the mean time, enjoy my non-triangle selection of bikinis for my trip to Puerto Rico earlier this month.
The tank top
The Halter Top
The Zippy One Shoulder Top
Thanks for reading!



0 comments