Jumping into the Uknown

I like to think of myself as someone who is open-minded and embraces change elegantly. More often than not, it is not the case. Changes, especially ones that include various unknown factors, are terrifying. I have moved 5 times in the last 5 years. Some moves are simply just to another apartment down the street, but some moves are to a whole new country. The latter is definitely life changing. In these coming few months, I am embarking on another exciting yet scary move. 



There are still a lot of unknowns in this next step I take, so please be patient with me as I take you along with me on this journey. As of now, I am learning to embrace the unknown and the exciting changes that can come any day. There are many important decisions to make and I hope I'll make the right one as these opportunities come.

Hold on tight soldiers, the best is yet to come!

Marnie Thao, 

Share:

0 comments