Colorblocking Neon and Pastel

Hello hello!
Happy Monday everyone! Today's outfit is an extreme case of mixing current summer colors. Pastel and Neon. I'm currently in love with the simplicity and brilliant color of this H&M neon top (seen here).



Japanese sweets is one of my weaker spots. Green tea especially, so every time I visit Vietnam or have the chance to be in Asia, I visit my usual Japanese coffee place, MOF, to enjoy my little dose of Matcha Zen.

 
Today's Guest Model is Mr. Mustache. See if you can spot him.

Outfit:
H&M neon top (seen here)
Forever 21 cargo pant in pastel purple
Shoes can buy here

Have a great Monday everyone!


 

Share:

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yes yess! It's the most beautiful thing ever!!

      Delete
  2. Color blocking in front of some awesome art? I dig it. I'm also enjoying your summery colors. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankss Sarah! It was a coincident- the art! And yes they're beautiful!!

      Delete