In the Woods

Hello everyone, Marnie reporting here from Vietnam. I have to apologize about the lateness of my posts, jetlag has not been kind and it takes a little while to get used to the heat and humidity here.
However, like I promised, amazing pictures are here and coming.
I spent a whole day at my Dad's ranch yesterday. What can I say, my backdrop for the outfit shoot was gorgeous.







 


Let me introduce you, to my party people- my sister/photographer/bestfriend/talented tailor! She will be the designated photographer for my time here in Vietnam. 
Hollah Vivivan's instagram @viniannnnguyen

If it's not already obvious, I'm kinda obsessed with my new MRKT platforms. They're too comfy and too versatile too look away. About my outfit, I really don't have any math to the madness. I just kinda chose the most comfy clothes to be in that would make sense with the heat here.

OUTFIT:
Summer appropriate straw hat from Nine West
Jason Wu for Target Tee (can buy here)
Zara floral assymetrical skirt
MRKT. platform sandals (IN LOVE!) (can buy here; last seen here)

Happy Thursday everyone! 
Marnie, 
From Vietnam with Love,
XOXO

Share:

2 comments

  1. Nice photos! Love your skirt!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute here! I love the skirt, shoes, everything! Especially your choice of scenery! Awesome friend! Keep it up!

    Ash Tianah + Blake Scott
    http://www.anythingandeverythingla.com

    ReplyDelete