The little things in life

Life can swift by in a matter of a blink of an eye. Three years past by like it was yesterday, and it's easy to just continue on without looking back of what we have gone through and accomplished. Anniversaries, of any kind, are invented to deliberately make us stop, look back at the roads we've traveled, see what we have done, and learn to grow from our past and prepare for the future.







 
Treasure the moments you have in life. Those little things are what make one's memory. 
Live your fullest, be in the moment, and never loose sight of what's most important.

Happy anniversary my dear, I don't know what's ahead of us, but I know we're here now. That's what important. I'm so glad I have you in my life. Cheers to another year to come for us to build onto our traditions.


-Marnie

OUTFIT: Dress from Warehouse

Share:

0 comments