The Thing with a Fashion-Frustration
Hi guys, sorry for being MIA these past weeks. My college life has been on a roller-coaster lately. Plus, I fell on the stairs (while texting/instagraming) and fractured my foot. So dressing up and walking around for pictures are close to impossible.
Not being able to #ootd for weeks became a problem for me as I grew frustrated with the ordinary-ness of the stuff I had to wear for the sake of comfort to "crutch" around.
Luckily, I was able to limp around this past weekend. First thing I did was rush to the closet to liberate myself from my own fashion-frustration.
The thing with fashion is that, with enough anxiety and excitement, it can explode sometimes. And that happened to me. My hippie-self and a little of the-Ugly-Betty in me emerged as I decided to go with a print-on-print session, a crop-top, nerdy glasses, an unrelated hat, and of course sandals (I shouldn't be in sandals, but they look better than sneakers and a foot wrap).
Now that I'm feeling ALOT better about myself, I apologize about the unrelated-ness of the look. Some might even say I fell and hit my head and the little fashion-sense I had flew away, but meh...
Thank you for sticking around. I'll be back soon with more madness.
Marnie,
OUTFIT:
Forever 21 Simple Basic Crop-top
Zara Printed Trouser, mini Tote, and Sandals
Target Style Hat






0 comments