Preppy yet Casual with Denim and Stripes

Playing around with old denims and funky blazer today for a preppy yet casual look.

  


Taking the stripe on stripe, denim on denim idea literally...
...and the leg got stuck.
      



I had so much fun creating this outfit. From digging from the back of my closet for the oldest denim pieces, to trying to style it in a different way, to cutting it all up, it's a great lesson of how to reuse and renew your old clothes and wear them in a brand new way.
How do you guys think I did with my cutting and pairings?
I hope you guys find this as an inspiration to renew your old sweaters, or those old jeans that's been laying around in your closet forever.
__________________________
Denim shirt (old-DIY from this dress), boyfriend jeans from Hollister (old), striped blazer from Forever 21, mustache flats from Zara, The Cambridge Satchel 13" in Red (can order here), Coral necklace from Target (can buy here), Stacked bracelet from BCBGeneration (can buy here).

Share:

0 comments