Chic Business Attire? Why Not.

 On the beach weeks are over. Days and nights of nothingness are long gone. Today marks the first day of the rest of my life (what?).
  
Business. Office. Corporate. All these words normally doesn't get along well with "fashion" "chic" or "trendy".  That was my biggest concern going into the corporate world. How do I stand out, be creative and have fun with my outfits while still stay between the dress code lines. So I have been experimenting a lot with business attire and how to look grown up, classy all the while still chic and fun. I am still exploring myself but am beyond excited to start this new journey.
 
I can't wait to share more about my new working life, the places I go and the tid bits of fashion that I learn along the way with you guys.


I hope you guys enjoyed this post and please leave a comment if you have any questions at all or need help with office fashion, business attires etc. Since I am exploring this myself, I am glad to share my experience and my little bit of tips with you guys!

Thank you for sharing this special milestone with me! 
Start the week strong with positive thoughts and have fun wherever you are, either with fashion, food, friends, family or work (I realized that that doesn't start with an 'f'-meh)! 

XOXO, 
Marnie.

_____________________________
Outfit






Share:

0 comments