Short Life Update




First of all I would like to apologize for the MIA status for such a long time.Thank you so much for all of your patience and continuous support! Today's post is a short little update on what I've been up to and my next time in life.



A lot have been going in my life: graduation from college, traveled, moved to a new city, got a job, and settled in etc. Transitioning from one phase of life to another is never easy. Heck last time was when I was 3,. Switching from a crying baby to a grown up school-goer- STRUGS. School for the next 19 years? NO-CAN'T-DO.


Well I MADE IT, along with thousands of proud graduates all around the world! It's amazing that feeling, knowing you have accomplished something in life and ready to move on to the next challenge.

 Now, I'm at a stop light and ready to make that turn, not knowing what is waiting for me around the corner or down the road. But I know this, I'm excited for this new adventure and I'm glad that you guys are riding along with me. Are you guys ready to embark on this new journey? 'Cause I am. Dallas and adult life here I come. 



XOXO
Marnie,






Share:

0 comments