Bell Sleeves and Twenty Fifth



Every year, December 2nd reminds me to look back and reflect on how I've grown and where I want to be next until the next 1202. This year is no exception. I feel incredibly lucky to be able to say to myself every year that I have grown a little wiser and have stepped one step closer to my goals and dreams. I am excited for the next twelve months to come and am proud of myself for the things that I have set up for the coming future. 


Twenty-five and I am more confident in myself than ever. Confident in my own skin, confident in my worth in this world, confident in my ability to stand up and speak up for what I believe in, and confident that I have the strength to push and work hard towards the things I am passionate about. 

Twenty five and I am healthy. I am healthy in my mind and body. More than ever, I feel stronger and more capable of doing things that I never imagine I could do. I have found the value in quietness, and introspective. I see now the value of will power, of where your mind can take you to when your body gives up. One step at a time, I am taking care of the one and only body I was given and am learning how to take care of my mind and soul. 

Twenty five and I am surrounded by love. I am incredibly grateful and humbled to have great friends and family all over the globe. Some people say quality over quantity when it comes to friends, but somehow I am lucky enough to have both. On days like today, I feel that love magnified and can't help but be happy and sad at the same time, as I long to be with everyone of you, everywhere on this earth. I am grateful for nights of long conversations doused with wine and for friends that are there no matter what. 

Twenty five and I am proud. I am proud of the decisions that I've made. I am proud of the woman I am becoming. I am proud of my accomplishments, and proud of the life I've build for myself.


A little thought I wanted to share on this very special day of mine. I want to thank you all for being in my life and helped make me the person I am today. Cheers for more years to come and for a wonderful holiday season! 

120216-25

Share:

0 comments