Holiday Gift
There are a few types of gifts.
The gift that you've always wanted but can't afford; the gift that you least expect but will be delighted as you find ways to use it; and the gift that you didn't want or ask for but the giver knows you'll need.
This holiday, I was given the gift of time - which fall under all three of the above gift type for me. Though unexpected, it is a gift that someone thought I'd need. So I will treasure it and make the best use out of it.
So this holiday, whatever gift you receive, big or small, unexpected or not - find a way to make use of it, treasure it and you will find it ended up bring you more joy and meaning than anything you asked for to start with.
Because if we all knew exactly what we need in life then where is the fun in living?
#HappyHolidays #TreasuretheGiftyouGet
Tags:
Everyday OOTD
ootd
0 comments